From Marc Williams, Area Coordinator for UK charity Arthritis Action:
Arthritis Action Groups are an opportunity for people with arthritis to talk with others and share their tips on how to manage their arthritis and stay active whilst at home, and we actively welcome new attendees.
We discuss a variety of self-management techniques. Participants will need to contact us directly for the log in instructions for the meeting, and we have produced ‘How To’ guides for those not familiar with using Zoom.
I’m also available for one-off presentations on self-management of arthritis via Zoom if there is a local group that would be interested. These will of course be free of charge.
Upcoming Group Dates:
- 30/03/2021 – Norfolk & Suffolk Online Group (Launch) – 2pm
- 09/04/2021 – Coffee morning (open to all areas) – 10:30am
- 30/04/2021 – Coffee morning (open to all areas) – 10:30am
- 11/05/2021 – Norfolk & Suffolk Online group – 2pm
- 28/05/2021 – Coffee morning (open to all areas) – 10:30am
For joining details: http://www.arthritisaction.org.uk/media-centre/events
Or contact Marc directly