The Chancellor has announced a new loan scheme –
the Coronavirus Bounce Back Loan –
to help small and medium-sized businesses affected by coronavirus.
The key details of the loan are below:
• The scheme will go live from Monday 4th May 2020 and cash will be released within days for eligible businesses.
• Businesses can borrow between £2,000 and £50,000.
• The Government will guarantee 100% of the loan and there won’t be any fees or interest to pay for the first 12 months.
• Loan terms will be up to 6 years.
• The Government will work with lenders to agree a low rate of interest for the remaining period of the loan.
• The scheme will be delivered through a network of accredited lenders.
Please find further guidance on the scheme here (https://bit.ly/BounceBackGuidance).
Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust has launched a First Response helpline, offering immediate support for mental health difficulties. The free phone service, staffed by mental health professionals will provide reassurance, advice and support 24/7. Call 0808 196 3494.
For those that have any concerns and need support or advice of any description during these very difficult times .
Your South Norfolk Council lead officers for the following areas
Trowse, Stoke Holy Cross, Bixley, Caistor.
Poringland and The Framingham’s are
Jake Kubala and Andrea Owen.
Phone. 01508 533826.
Cllr. John Overton. for, Poringland, the Framingham’s, Trowse, Caistor, Arminghall & Bixley.